Twinkle toe??Today I will talk about a very important problem for me MY FEET.

mercoledì, giugno 27, 2018






I'm just the typical 1.80 m tall girl and as a result of that I do not have a twinkle toes but I wear a beautiful 44.5 eu (10.5uk 13 us) shoe size.

As a child I always wondered why I was the only one with big foot, and because unlike the other girls I couldn't wear colorfur pretty shoes. I felt like an alien because of this, but I started to discover through the Internet that I wasn’t the only one that even some VIPs had big feet like me. (es. Rihanna and Paris Hilton)So over the years I have always looked for sites or physical stores where to find women's shoes at an advantageous price, because usually Italian stores arrives up to a size 40-41 and in exceptional cases 42, when you go beyond this range you have to go to specialized shops but often the prices are very prohibitive and are around 100-150 euro for simple shoes or 200-300 euro for a pair of boots, but as a student, I do not have so much money and then I had to engineer to find foreign or Italian sites where I could find shoes at a honest price. In the next posts I will list the sites and for some I will dedicate a personal post of my shopping experience. I hope these posts help you and if you want some more information on the shops especially the foreign ones commented and I will try to help you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

FINDATION : FIND YOUR PERFECT FOUNDATION SHADE

We all wish we could afford expensive foundations such as Chanel, Dior or Fenty Beauty foundation that are found in the Sephora Stores but o...